Wood blinds re-invented
With our Retro Blinds, we have re-visited designs from the past and
combined them with the superior materials and techniques of today.
This designer used black cord ladders, golden oak slats, and black bassswood top and bottom rails with bright steel Retro hardware.
your RETRO Blinds in five easy steps:
- Measure your windows: Follow the measuring
instructions outlined under How to Measure .
- Select your hardware: You can choose between
unfinished steel, bronze or black hardware as illustrated at
- Select your headrail colour: The headrail will be made
from solid basswood finished in your choice of nine colours illustrated at
- Select your slat material and colour: You may choose
between nine wood slat colours or two aluminum slat colours shown at Slats . The slats do not have to be
the same colour or material as the headrail.
- Select a cloth tape ladder: This is optional. You can
choose between any of the available tape ladders shown at
Ladders , or select N/A and we
will use a standard cord ladder coordinated to your slat colour.
Do you have a question?
Would you like to request a free colour swatch?
Contact one of our knowledgeable customer care representatives at